* iOS 7 support
* Performance and stability fixes
* If you've learned something from this ebook app, please tap the app icon and then tap "Ratings and Reviews" to share the love. We love hearing from our readers!
Whether you're a new gun enthusiast or an old hand, there are fresh skills, safety, and maintenance techniques to be learned in the interactive version of The Total Gun Manual, published by Field & Stream magazine and written by two self-proclaimed "gun nuts". This instant classic is even more useful than before, rebuilt for iPad, iPhone, and the web.
Along with all 335 shooting skills from the print book, the Inkling version is tricked out with extras not found anywhere else. Tap into a Hotspot to dive deeper into a diagram or slide through a bird's eye view of shooting ranges. And with one purchase for both devices, you can easily prep for your trip with your iPad at home and then use the app as a quick reference when out in the wild on your iPhone--no wifi or data required!
* Hotspot Images: Dive deeper into a diagram with the Hotspot feature by tapping into new layers, indicated by the blue box.
* Slideshows: Swipe easily and quickly through Slideshows that let you compare different bullet and gun types.
* Slidelines: Get a bird's eye view of common hunting scenarios with the Slideline. Slide your finger along the bottom to follow along at different distances.
* Related Skills Links: You'll need more than a few tips and tricks to survive in the wild like a pro. Use the blue links to navigate to a related skill at just a tap.
* Share: Want your hunting buddies to see what you’re reading up on? Instantly share anything in the book to Facebook and Twitter, and they can access it for free!
* Search: Need to find something quickly? Search the book, your notes, and even Google and Wikipedia, while barely lifting a finger.
* Personal notebook: Highlight text and bookmark cards with ease. It’s all saved to a notebook that lives inside your book for easy reference.
Bonus feature on iPad, iPad mini, PC & Mac:
* Notes: Make notes anywhere in the book that can even include web links. All notes are also saved to your notebook.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release