* iOS 7 support
* Performance and stability fixes
* If you've learned something from this ebook app, please tap the app icon and then tap "Ratings and Reviews" to share the love. We love hearing from our readers!
Telling folks you've "gon fishin'" has never looked so good! The interactive version of the best-selling book The Total Outdoorsman Manual from Field & Stream magazine and their award-winning editor T. Edward Nickens now has more features than you could shake a (well-whittled) stick at.
Along with all 374 skills from the print book, the Inkling version is tricked out with extras like terrain maps that turn into Guided Tours and tappable links that go to related skills. Slide your finger along a Slideline to animate the process of tying a square knot or judging your range. Tap and flip cards with animal tracks on them to see if you know who is who. You can even listen to Mr. Nickens himself tell some of his favorite stories, right inside your book. And with one purchase for both devices, you can easily prep for your trip with your iPad at home and then use the app as a quick reference when out in the wild on your iPhone--no wifi or data required!
* Readings from T. Edward Nickens: Pretend like you're sitting around the campfire with the legend himself, as he spins his tall tales right from your book with embedded audio clips.
* Guided Tours: Play outside the bounds when you tap through one of 29 interactive Guided Tours diagrams, such as how to off-road with your RV in any terrain.
* Instructive Slideshows and Slidelines: Use the 42 Slideshows and Slidelines to walk through complicated processes easily, such as how to tie a "butterfly loop" knot.
* Related Skills Links: You'll need more than a few tips and tricks to survive in the wild like a pro. Use the blue links to navigate to a related skill at just a tap.
* Search: Need to find something quickly? Search the book, your notes, and even Google and Wikipedia, while barely lifting a finger.
* Personal notebook: Highlight text and bookmark cards with ease. It’s all saved to a notebook that lives inside your book for easy reference.
Bonus feature on iPad, iPad mini, PC & Mac:
* Notes: Make notes anywhere in the book that can even include web links. All notes are also saved to your notebook.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release