- startup crash and export bug-fix for iPad devices
Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
This version of My Measures is FREE so you can test it if this is what you are looking for. Advanced features are available with in-app purchase Upgrade to PRO.
But if you find that you don’t need this app just delete it. There is no need for you to give us a 1 star rating because we want to charge you for something that a team of 5 people was working on for more than a year.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
- May 08, 2015 New version 5.04
- May 05, 2015 New version 5.02
- July 19, 2014 New version 4.10
- June 05, 2014 Initial release