- Updated Menu Screen
- Updated Colors
- Performance enhancements
- Updated Meta
Train your memory with this beautiful concentration style card game with playful sounds, fun graphics and smooth animations.
Two Player Split Screen (iPad) is a great way to play Matching with your kids! Race against each other with specific settings for each player! You can play 20 cards while your child matches 8!
"Best memory game on the App Store"
"Really fun! I love playing 1 on 1 with my daughter!"
“My kids love the animations and colors! Great game!”
● Vibrant, Visually Stimulating Colors
● Playful Music
● 10 Categories (Animals, Insects, Cars, Planes, ect.)
● Smooth Animations
● Motivational Success Messages
● iPad and Retina Display Support
● No Ads! Perfect for young children!
● Pick the number of cards 8, 12 or 20 (iPad only)
● Pick from 10 different Card Types:
- Alphabet Letters
- School Numbers
- Zoo Animals
- Pretty Flowers
- Action Sports
- Skyward Planes
- Building Tools
HOW TO PLAY:
Matching is an educational card game where you try to match pairs of cards. The game starts with all card face down. When you tap a card, it flips over. Tap another to try and find it's match! The game is over when you match all the cards.
Brain training puzzle game for preschool and kindergarten children.
Have a great suggestion for Ellie's Games? Please send it to [email protected]
Check out Ellie's other games:
- Math Duel
- Alphabet Dots
- Counting Dots
- Dot Collector
- Rain Dots
- Color Squares
- Dot Connector
- Toddler Training Tool
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
- December 29, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 13, 2014 Initial release