We have made a lot of changes to this version. For example, we have extended the text box to fill the entire screen. In the previous version, the text box was very small and required a lot of scrolling.
This is Ibn Kathir's Tafsir: Part 6. This Part of the Qur'an covers Surah (Chapter) 4: AnNisaa 148 to 176 and Chapter 5: Al Ma’idah 001 to 081. The 30 Parts of this publication gather in one place all relevant information needed to make the Qur'an more understandable and easier to study. This publication provides the following:
1. The Arabic Text for those who are able to read the Arabic language
2. An audio recording of this part of the Qur'an
3. Transliteration of the Arabic text for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This will give them a sample of the sound of the original Arabic Qur'an, which they could not otherwise comprehend from reading the English meaning only.
4. The meaning of the qur'an in English(translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
5. abridged Tafsir (Explanation) by Ibn Kathir (translated under the supervision of Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri)
We hope that by doing this an ordinary English-speaker will be able to pick up a copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Qur'an in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community).
- June 15, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 09, 2014 Initial release