Now using a 3 fingers swipe down to disconnect, which eliminates issues with the keyboard gesture.
Need extra space on your computer screen? Mini Display turns your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into a wireless monitor for your Mac.
- Easy setup and use.
- Mini Display can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Use your iPad's Retina display to create an ultra-crisp external screen.
- Mini Display restores windows you place in it.
- Use your device keyboard and touch gestures to interact directly with Mini Display.
- Secure. Mini Display can prompt you with your password when you connect to your Mac.
Download and install Mini Display Connect at http://minidisplayapp.com/mac. You will need to restart your Mac.
Mini Display Connect requires OS X 10.7 Lion or later and a local Wi-Fi connection.
- April 11, 2013 Initial release
- April 16, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 09, 2013 Price decrease: $12.99 -> $9.99
- May 16, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 31, 2013 New version 1.2.1