• Minor bugfixes
Heroes & Villains is the Aston Villa fanzine, first published in 1989. Since then it has provided a platform for Villa supporters to air their views, to praise, complain, campaign and reminisce. Its pages are open to anyone who wishes to contribute – there’s no editorial policy, just a desire to reflect the widest possible range of supporter beliefs. As we regularly say – forty thousand people watching the match is forty thousand different viewpoints and we want to show them all.
Throughout the season at least nine issues are published, each full of comment, opinion humour and the type of unashamedly biased insight you can only get from a lifetime spent watching the world’s most historic and infuriating football club. A year’s subscription will give you the best insight into supporting the Villa you could wish for. And if you want to add to the debate, even better
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later. (iPad Only)
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- October 08, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- June 27, 2014 New version 7.6.1
- October 24, 2013 New version 7.4.1
- September 21, 2013 New version 7.3.0
- May 31, 2013 New version 7.0
- April 02, 2013 Initial release