This update brings you much improved images (some of the images will be downloaded on the first launch after the update has been installed).
You don't have to know anything about the Malay language to use L-Lingo Malay to equip yourself to converse in Malay.
L-Lingo is designed to be easy to use. It exploits multimedia channels - words, recordings of native speech, and pictures - to enable you to grasp new words and phrases useful on the road, when mingling with native speakers, in day-to-day or family life, and when working.
- Thousands of words and sentences -all visualized with images
- Full native speaker pronunciation
- Fun Quizzes
- Clear and easy to understand design of the program
See a pineapple in a supermarket, and the correct word pops into your head! Thanks to L-Lingo, you have learned the word visually, as well as by listening and reading.
Our Malay lessons make you learn Malay words and phrases quickly. Before you know it, you can easily utter Malay words and Malay sentences!
L-Lingo immerses you in the sights and sounds of the Malay language, rather than just the written word.
The multi-channel learning approach achieves results much quicker than traditional textbook approaches.
Our Malay 105 lessons (in full version) cover the following:
- Introductions & Greetings
- At Home
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- At the Office
- Telling the Time
- Meals and Cooking
- Asking Questions
- Buying and Selling
- Landscapes and Nature
- Family and Relationships
- Countries and Continents
- Days, Weeks, Months etc.
- Quantities and Shapes
- Present, Past and Future tenses
- April 02, 2013 Initial release
- November 26, 2013 New version 5.32
- September 14, 2014 New version 5.35
- October 18, 2014 New version 5.40.1
- December 16, 2014 New version 5.50.0
- May 04, 2015 New version 5.55.5
- September 23, 2015 New version 5.60.0
- July 10, 2016 New version 5.80