- Due to demand for embedded videos within app so that they can be viewed when in locations with no internet connectivity, videos have been embedded
- Bug Fixes
This app delivers information and support surrounding mental health disorders.
The App, which is approved by the Royal College of Psychiatrists, is designed for current serving personnel and provides information on mental health problems as well as highlighting where to get help. The Trust lead Psychiatrist for the service Dr Martin Deahl, who is also a serving Territorial Army Colonel, said:
“There is nothing like it in the App market place and it has significant potential to contribute to de-stigmatising mental health”.
South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust lead a network of NHS Trusts providing inpatient mental health care to the armed forces, known as Joining Forces.
- April 02, 2013 Initial release
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- June 11, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- January 28, 2014 New version 1.1
- September 19, 2015 New version 1.2