App DescriptionStocks Tap is the best way to track Stocks on your iPhone.
Watch several video demos on our website.
It's a collection of cells each representing a Stock with the logo of the Company.
You can add individual stocks like Apple, Facebook or Starbucks.
To add a Stock tap on the Plus Sign on the Top Right
You can type on the magnifying glass to get Stock Symbols Suggestions.
Type the Stock Symbol in the Stock Symbol Field.
then add the Price and Numbers of Shares.
You get the latest quote, the change and the change in percent.
To Update data tap on the Circle
The Circle give your Portfolio Position
Delete a Stock by Double Tapping on a Stock
Tap on the Stocks to get to more details.
-Quote for NYSE and NASDAQ-listed Stocks
-Advanced Charting tools:
Inter-day, 1 week, 1month, 3months, 6months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years,
5-10-100-200 - Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands
- Open, Close, Today's High-Today's Low, 52w Low-High, Stock Market.
- Regular and OHLC- interactive chart for Inter-day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year with the associated Volume Chart.
- Full Screen Regular and OHLC- interactive chart in Landscape
- Open Market/ Closed Market Intro Notifications
- Portfolio Tracking
- Key Stats: Market Cap, Dividend, P/E Ratio, Beta, Company Value, Trailing P/E, PEG Ratio, Price Book, Fiscal Year End, Forward P/E, Most Recent Quarter, Profit Margin, Operating Margin, Return on Assets, Return on equity, Revenue, Number of employees, Revenue per Share, Gross Profit, Quarterly Revenue Growth, Total Cash, Total Cash Per Share, Total Debt, Total Debt/ Equity, Book Value Per Share, Operating Cash Flow, 50 Day Moving Average, 200 Day Moving Average, Shares Outstanding, Held by Insiders, Held by Institutions, Shares Short.
- Daily Returns in % Chart
- Returns Histogram 50 Days.
- Brokerage Recommendations
- Price Target Summary: Mean Target, Median Target, High Target, Low Target, # of Brokers
- Company's Profile
- Key's People
- News Feed (Facebook, Twitter and Mail Sharing)
- Twitter Feed using $cashtags
May 15, 2013 New version 1.3
May 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
May 06, 2013 New version 1.2
April 17, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
April 11, 2013 Initial Release