Fixed an issue that may cause the app to unexpectedly quit when the device is near a tracked point of interest.
About Version 5.0 (Tripe):
Three exciting new features make this new release of Triposo the best travel app we’ve ever made.
The first new feature is that you can now use Apple Pay to buy tickets, experiences and even to book hotel rooms. Booking with a credit card in Triposo is very easy - but with Apple pay it’s gotten even simpler. Not all tours and experiences can be booked with Apple Pay - but you can be sure we will add our other booking partners soon.
Another new and exciting feature is “Track”. Select a city walk or a mini guide, and tap on Track. Now you are ready to explore the city and just wander around, and get a notification when you are near a place you’d love to visit.
Finally, we’ve added a complete new Inspiration section for every destination. It contains the best articles to get to know a city that we can find on the web. Now, you can read the Wikivoyage article to get inspired while you are on the plane or read up on architecture, local cuisine or customs.
The South Carolina Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and many other travel destinations in South Carolina.
Features of the South Carolina Travel Guide by Triposo:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in South Carolina including Charleston, Columbia and Hilton Head Island.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in South Carolina we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in South Carolina.
* An offline map of South Carolina and offline city maps for all major cities.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on South Carolina.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.5.1
- August 28, 2014 New version 3.5.3
- October 03, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- October 19, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- November 08, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- November 20, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- December 04, 2014 New version 4.1.2
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- February 21, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- March 17, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.6.1
- May 24, 2015 New version 4.7.2
- June 08, 2015 New version 4.7.4
- July 11, 2015 New version 4.8.1
- July 31, 2015 New version 4.8.2
- September 22, 2015 New version 5.0.3