148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: INFINITE POSSIBILITIES, LIMITED FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Disney Infinity: Toy Box is a handy way to edit and manage creations for the console version, but it’s not such a great game.
What's NewMinor bug fixes and optimized performance.
App DescriptionMORE ADVENTURE! MORE TOYS! MORE FUN! PLAY AS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY AND DISNEY/PIXAR CHARACTERS TO COMPLETE ADVENTURES AND ACCESS ALL TOYS IN THE DISNEY INFINITY UNIVERSE.
Captain Jack Sparrow in a sports car racing Dash, Sulley climbing mountains to find Cinderella’s Castle – create anything your imagination dreams of… Sync to your console or PC game for complete cross-platform play!
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE LIMITLESS –
• More than 80 free items to build your world – including terrain, racetrack pieces, and decorations! Earn an additional 60 toys through gameplay!
• Play in a world you create or compete and master the game in pre-built Adventures!
• Unlock additional free toys and adventures every week when you play often!
• Bring your world to life with Hex Discs that can add brand-new vehicles and items to your Toy Box or change the appearance of the world around you.
• Play with Mr. Incredible for free! Use web codes included with toys at retail or make purchases in-app to bring over 20 Disney and Disney/Pixar characters into the Toy Box app!
• Log in to Disney ID to transfer your creations cross-platform for further editing/play and unlock even more toys!
In Disney Infinity: Toy Box, you can make your own worlds, create games with your own rules, or build places that only exist in your imagination. When you’re done, you can knock it all down and start again. Transfer anything you create between your iPad, PC, and console, and continue right where you left off on any platform.
Note: Login to your Disney ID to see characters you have previously redeemed.
Visit www.disney.com/infinity for more information.
June 20, 2014 New version 1.5
March 06, 2014 New version 1.4
January 29, 2014 New version 1.3
October 25, 2013 New version 1.2
October 08, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release