Changed slide to a double tap.
Earth has been captured by alien forces and all that stands between the oblivious civilians and their grim fate is Gun Commando, Jack Bennett. Jack is no-nonsense, war-torn mercenary – with a large arsenal of heavy weaponry! His deadliest mission yet takes him on a city-wide journey of destruction, where he must attempt to single-handedly eliminate the “Bug problem” once and for all. His main goal is simple: kill every last one of them!
Gun Commando™ takes inspiration from legendary games like Doom and Wolfenstein 3D, combining classic First Person Shooter and Shoot-em-up gameplay – with a look and feel that gives the game a nostalgic, old-school appeal. Together, this creates an energetic and unique experience – all topped off with beautifully illustrated artwork by comic book legend, Romano Molenaar.
With an ingenious weapons upgrade system, 24 levels of alien carnage and seriously epic boss battles – it’s time to re-claim Earth and take out the invading army with some heavy firepower, one alien at a time!
“Consistent production value that perfectly encapsulates an era which almost is forgotten” 9/10 Shogun Gamer
“Pure run-and-gun bliss” Digitally Downloaded
“Gun Commando is a solid Doom clone with a number of fresh ideas” Gaming Nexus
- April 25, 2013 Initial release
- May 01, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.2
- June 12, 2013 New version 1.4
- July 20, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 27, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 25, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 05, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99