148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DELICIOUS IF MINIMAL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Lacking a plethora of recipes and features, Veggie Weekend still offers enough tasty delights to be worth a look.
What's New• New mini cookbook: Comfort Food by Björn & Hanna Gadd. Sometimes you deserve to indulge yourself with something really tasty. Comfort Food delivers with plenty of delicious dishes. Gadd had the first vegan blog in Scandinavia and we're delighted to present this mini cookbook.
• Search for recipes, ingredients and attributes such as 'Vegan' or 'Gluten Free'.
• Add recipes as favorites.
• Refreshed design & improved UI.
App DescriptionEnjoy a delicious and healthy vegan (or vegetarian) weekend with Filibaba! Veggie Weekend is free to download, complete with 18 fresh and exciting recipes like Saffron Risotto, Chili con Frijoles, and Palak Tofu.
POPULAR ON THE APP STORE
• Has reached number one Food & Drink app in over 100 countries!
• Featured by Apple in New Year New You, Vegetarian Recipes, Healthy Eating and more.
• "Veggie Weekend should pick up a fair few fans" – Best iPhone and iPad apps this week, The Guardian
• "Veggie Weekend […] offers enough tasty delights to be worth a look" – 148Apps
HEALTHFUL JUST TASTES BETTER
• Includes 18 yummy recipes, both vegan and vegetarian, suitable for weekend parties and family dinners
• Everything from a festive salad to healthy cupcakes, sourdough bread and more
• Exotic dishes inspired by world cuisines including Indian, South African, Swedish and Mexican
• Exclusive recipes and exciting ingredients like Adzuki Bean Burgers and Chanterelle Pie
• Even desserts are healthful with natural sweeteners such as dates and agave
• Raw food recipes too!
ADD A MINI COOKBOOK NEXT WEEKEND
Our cookbook grow with you, from Swedish dishes to vegan secrets of the Orient. Unlock additional mini cookbooks for $0.99! Remember that you can buy all cookbooks as a bundle for a reduced price.
— Comfort Food by Björn & Hanna Gadd —
• Sometimes you deserve to indulge yourself with something really tasty. Comfort Food delivers with plenty of delicious dishes. Gadd had the first vegan blog in Scandinavia and we're delighted to present this mini cookbook. 13 recipes
— Inspired by Asia —
• Learn to make vegan dumplings and sushi with ingredients like tofu, shiitake, sesame, and ginger. Crème brûlée for dessert! 10 recipes
— Breakfast Treats —
• Weekend brunch the way it should be: nourishing and delicious with blueberry scones, home-made nut butter, waffles, apricot granola and more. 12 recipes
— Vegan Desserts —
• These gluttonous sweets are (almost) guilt-free. Bake with wholesome flavors from nuts, fruits, berries, and naturally delicious dates and agave syrup. 10 recipes
— Lovely Easter Recipes —
• Choose from a vegan or a vegetarian 3-course menu as well as a handful of other easter treats. 12 recipes (10 vegan and 2 vegetarian)
— A Vegan Thanksgiving & Christmas —
• Make an unforgettable Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner with Pâté, Nut Loaf, Pumpkin Pie and mouth-watering sauces and more. 14 recipes
ALWAYS INCLUDED IN FILIBABA APPS
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
• Clever egg timer – just tap any cooking time in the recipe to start
• All recipes in the app – no Internet connection required
• Universal – one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Recipes in English and Swedish
• Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FILIBABA
* email@example.com * twitter.com/filibaba * facebook.com/filibaba
August 20, 2014 New version 1.5
May 07, 2014 New version 1.4
March 09, 2014 New version 1.3.1
January 29, 2014 New version 1.3
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release