Several bug fixes.
Do you want to run a 5K easily? Do you want to start running & get in good shape? Do you want to overcome laziness and lose weight? The Run a 5K! app is exactly what you need!
You will be able to run a 5K as soon as in 7 weeks thanks to the interval training program created by top coaches! The training’s intensity increases as you progress and the workout gradually advances. You’ll just need to do 30 minutes of interval training 3 times a week and you’ll achieve what you wish for.
You can use the app outside, in the gym or even on a treadmill.
You can listen to your favorite music as you walk/run while the app tells you what to do.
If you want to share your results with your friends and family, you can do so by posting your running map on Facebook and Twitter after your workout.
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Calorie counting
- Manual editing of workouts
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
- synchronization with Apple Health app.
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 5K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.0
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- October 14, 2013 New version 1.2
- August 11, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 21, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- April 13, 2013 Initial release