Several bug fixes.
Do you want to start running & get in good shape? Do you want to easily run a 5K? Do you want to overcome laziness and lose weight? Then Run a 5K! app is exactly what you need!
EASY TRAINING PLAN
- 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week – and you'll be able to run 5K in 7 weeks;
- effective training plan from professional coaches;
- use outdoors and on a treadmill;
- audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused;
- GPS maps saved for each training session.
NEVER GET BORED
- gradual increase of workout intensity for best result;
- inspirational quotes keep you motivated while running;
- motivational tips on running with each training session;
- listening and managing your favorite music from the app;
- sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- calorie counting;
- detailed statistics: pace, distance, time and other parameters;
- synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun.
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 5K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
- April 13, 2013 Initial release
- April 21, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- August 11, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 14, 2013 New version 1.2
- November 21, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.0
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.1
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.1.1