148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ORGANIZED FITNESS TRACKER :: Read Our Full Review >>
Argus makes it possible to reach health goals thanks to its many features and impressive honeycomb interface.
What's NewWatch out! Argus just got even more social with News Feed. Now you and your friends and family can easily see what everyone's been up to and continue to keep each other motivated and in check. Don't have any friends yet? Easily invite them from Address book, Facebook, Twitter or email.
New in this update:
- Newsfeed with status update
- Food logging with venue check-in
- Leaderboard of most active friends
- Improved sharing functionality
- Stability and accuracy improvements
- Stride length settings
App Description24/7 Steps and active Calorie counter, GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving; keeping track of Water, Coffee and Tea intake; snapping photos of meals in one click. Featured in USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others.
Argus turns your iPhone into a sophisticated health and fitness device as it monitors and manages your activities, food, workouts, sleep, hydration, weight and vitals, helping you make sense of numerous bio-feedback data points to reach your health goals and improve overall well-being.
Argus is designed to harness every aspect of mobile computing to monitor your lifestyle without compromising your privacy. Argus is engineered for minimal power consumption and run 24/7 in the background. However continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
- Daily Steps and active Calorie counter
- GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving
- Creates Food diary of all your meals with food photo snapping
- Set daily goals for Steps, Sleep time and Hydration
- Observe trends over time with all variables to track wellness
- Uses Instant Fitness for your home workouts
- Uses Sleep Time to monitor your sleep cycles
- Uses Instant Heart Rate to monitor your heart beats
- Built in support of third party wearable devices and health apps
- M7 support to save battery time on iPhone 5S
With an intuitive, eye-catching interface, Argus allows you to get a snapshot of your daily activity. Timeline is organized in a honeycomb structure that allow easy aggregation of your data and detailed views. You can tap once on a cell to get more information. You can tap and hold for 2 seconds to get the aggregated views of your inputs. Smart gesture - tilt iPhone 180 degrees back and forth to add water.
Enjoy Argus - your ultimate health and fitness companion.
*Argus is best used with an iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c.
April 02, 2014 New version 2.10
December 31, 2013 New version 2.8.67
December 27, 2013 New version 2.8.66
December 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
December 19, 2013 New version 2.8.65
November 11, 2013 New version 2.6.19
October 30, 2013 New version 2.6
July 03, 2013 Initial Release