148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ORGANIZED FITNESS TRACKER :: Read Our Full Review >>
Argus makes it possible to reach health goals thanks to its many features and impressive honeycomb interface.
What's NewWe've made this release with the help of our enthusiastic beta test users. Thank you all!
Here's what's new in 3.10:
- Bugfix for "left/right arrows in details not changing days"
- Swipe gesture improvements
- Bugfix for a problem when activity without GPS would not record in the background.
- Various stability and visual improvements.
New in 3.8:
- low power mode for iPhone 5S on iOS7
- lower memory usage (more stable for heavy users)
- food group selection and trends fixes
- Timezone and daylight saving time change related bugfixes
- Crash fixes (for iOS7 and iOS8)
- better support for iPhone 6 and 6 plus
App DescriptionFeatured in Apple's new TV Ad - Strength! and all over the web and on Apple's home page. You DON'T need a dedicated pedometer to know how many steps you've walked each day, download Argus today and use your phone to begin living healthier!
24/7 Steps and active Calorie counter, GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving; keeping track of Water, Coffee and Tea intake; snapping photos of meals in one click. Featured in USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others.
Argus turns your iPhone into a sophisticated health and fitness device as it monitors and manages your activities, food, workouts, sleep, hydration, weight and vitals, helping you make sense of numerous bio-feedback data points to reach your health goals and improve overall well-being.
Argus is designed to harness every aspect of mobile computing to monitor your lifestyle without compromising your privacy. Argus is engineered for minimal power consumption and run 24/7 in the background. However continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
- Daily Steps and active Calorie counter
- GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving
- Creates Food diary of all your meals with food photo snapping
- Set daily goals for Steps, Sleep time and Hydration
- Observe trends over time with all variables to track wellness
- Uses Instant Fitness for your home workouts
- Uses Sleep Time to monitor your sleep cycles
- Uses Instant Heart Rate to monitor your heart beats
- Built in support of third party wearable devices and health apps
- Motion coprocessor support to save battery time on iPhone 5S
- Apple Health App integration
With an intuitive, eye-catching interface, Argus allows you to get a snapshot of your daily activity. Timeline is organized in a honeycomb structure that allow easy aggregation of your data and detailed views. You can tap once on a cell to get more information. You can tap and hold for 2 seconds to get the aggregated views of your inputs. Smart gesture - tilt iPhone 180 degrees back and forth to add water.
Enjoy Argus - your ultimate health and fitness companion.
*Argus is best used with an iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 6
November 12, 2014 New version 3.10
October 24, 2014 New version 3.8
October 06, 2014 New version 3.6
October 02, 2014 New version 3.4
September 27, 2014 New version 3.1
September 11, 2014 New version 2.26
July 03, 2013 Initial Release