Now READ 180 Next Generation Leaders have mobile access to critical data for managing implementation fidelity.
Engineered for the iPad, the Leader Dashboard app provides administrators with a high-level view of their district, with key metrics to gauge school, class and student performance in the READ 180 suite of learning applications.
* District, School, and Class Overviews: Leaders can easily toggle between high-level or more detailed views of their district implementations, including metrics about SRI scores and Average Daily Use.
* Data Snapshots: Tap through for at-a-glance views of performance to help monitor progress, instructional decision-making, and planning.
* Notifications: No need to check email for updates! All notifications can be found inside the app.
* To use this app, you must be a READ 180 Next Generation Leader or administrator with an active Premium Support Plan or Scholastic Hosting Services account.
* If you’d like access to your READ 180 student data, go to www.read180.scholastic.com or call 1-877-234 READ for more information.
About READ 180
READ 180 is a comprehensive system of curriculum, instruction, assessment and professional development proven to raise reading achievement for struggling readers in grades 4–12+. Designed for any student reading two or more years below grade-level, READ 180 leverages adaptive technology to individualize instruction for students and provide powerful data for differentiation to teachers.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release