Now brought to you by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Update includes bug fixes and optimizations.
* Now brought to you by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
The Leader Dashboard app provides READ 180 Next Generation administrators with a high-level view of their district, with key metrics to gauge school, class and student performance in the READ 180 NG suite of learning applications.
* District, School and Class Overviews: Leaders can easily toggle between high-level or more detailed views of their district implementations, including metrics about RI scores and Average Daily Use.
* Data Snapshots: Tap through for at-a-glance views of performance to help drive progress monitoring, instructional decision-making, and planning.
* Notifications: No need to check email for updates! All notifications can be found inside the app.
* To use this app, you must be a READ 180 Next Generation Leader or Administrator.
About READ 180
READ 180 is a comprehensive system of curriculum, instruction, assessment and professional development proven to raise reading achievement for struggling readers in grades 4–12+. Designed for any student reading two or more years below grade-level, READ 180 leverages adaptive technology to individualize instruction for students and provide powerful data for differentiation to teachers.
* iPad 2 or later, iOS 8+
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- November 07, 2016 New version 2.6