improved work with iCloud and sync with latest Mac version of Essential Skeleton.
few fixes for content issues.
***** DON'T MISS! - Number 1 Free Medical iPad app in over 95 countries worldwide
***** NEW anatomical models that have more detail and take less processing power
***** Groundbreaking 3D Technology - No competitor competes with graphics and medical accuracy
***** Compatible with iPad 2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPod 5th generation and newer
Essential Skeleton 4 is a fully functional, self-contained app covering the essential anatomy of the skeleton. This app is being offered free to demonstrate the groundbreaking 3D technology and innovative design inherent in 3D4Medical's new range of apps.
3D4Medical have developed a cutting edge 3D graphics engine designed specifically to maximize what can be done with anatomical models in the mobile and Mac environment.
Now 3D4Medical have also created custom built anatomical models which have been built from the ground up specifically for the proprietary 3D Display engine. The result is unparalleled graphics and functionality.
It is a stand alone app and does not contain any in-app purchase requirements.
We encourage you to download this app, as well as the free version of any competitor's app. Compare and decide for yourself which is better in terms of 3D models, functionality, medical accuracy and ease of use. Afterwards, let us know -- we'd love to hear from you!
NEW 3D TECHNOLOGY
Essential Skeleton 4 is responsive, visually stunning and effortless. The app is fully 3D, meaning that you can easily manipulate the skeleton and individual bones, as well as view them in isolation from any angle. Our new Multiple Selection Mode allows you to select multiple bones and isolate, hide or fade them.
- New 3D technology via 3D4Medical's latest graphics engine.
- Simple navigation and user friendly, intuitive interface.
- Pin feature: Create customized pins with notes and place anywhere on the 3D model.
- Correct audio pronunciation, Latin nomenclature and description for each bone.
- Select areas or the entire skeletal system using the Breadcrumb Trail.
- Multiple Selection Mode.
- Create and save custom views with Bookmarks.
- Multiple search options.
- Dynamic quiz function - Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
- Extensive social media tools and sharing capability.
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. From the first edition of Muscle System Pro, we have consistently listened to our users and upgraded our apps, continually and throughout. Email us via the App Feedback address below to engage with our development process:
Also please watch the help videos using this link:
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.2
- October 08, 2014 New version 4.1
- June 27, 2014 New version 4.0
- May 14, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- January 31, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.7
- August 11, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- July 04, 2013 New version 2.0
- April 04, 2013 Initial release