To make your user experience as good as possible, we release regular App updates.
These updates include improvements to usability, and also brand new functions.
This new version offers two major new features.
• Radar Module (in-app purchase)
This module lets boaters connect their FURUNO 1st Watch Wireless Radar (DRS4W) to the TimeZero App. Boaters can now overlay the radar image across the App's navigational chart in real-time.
• AIS Module (in-app purchase)
This module allows users to display all AIS targets that are received by an AIS receiver or transponder within the App.
Version 2 also includes several free new features such as:
• MyFriends: Connect with your friends and view their boat's location directly within the App in real-time!
• Updated charts: Version 2 includes free newly-updated charts. All boaters know the importance of navigating with up-to-date charts. If you are using an earlier version of the app, you will need to update to version 2 to access these free updates.
"Picking routes, waypoints, and marks on the TZ screen always seem easy and I always seem to find whatever option I might need." Ben Ellison, Panbo.com
"If you're a basic coastal cruiser this app will be a great addition to your Marine navigation tool box." Mark Messerli, i-marineapps.blogspot.com
Nobeltec TimeZero is the ultimate App for marine navigation. More than 95.000 customers around the world already trust TimeZero!
Nobeltec TimeZero is a marine navigation App specially designed for coastal sailors with the most cutting-edge and useful tools & data needed.
Thanks to the outstanding TimeZero technology and PhotoFusion feature, Nobeltec’s marine chart App has a powerful 3D chart engine allowing you to scroll, zoom and rotate the MapMedia Raster charts in no time.
ROBUST TECHNOLOGY & DATA
• 2D/3D chart display engine
• Complete navigation functions in full 2D/3D
• Patented PhotoFusion technology
• MapMedia Raster mm3d charts
• Your position on the chart
• Course (COG)
• Speed (SOG)
• Real-time weather and weather trends
• Tides and tidal currents
• Plot your position in real-time on the most accurate Raster marine charts thanks to the built-in geolocation features of your iPad (GPS and/or WiFi);
• Easily create waypoints and routes;
• Keep as many as 50 routes and display them easily at any time;
• Overlay complete tidal information (tide heights and tidal currents) directly on the chart;
• Thanks to PhotoFusion, overlay satellite photos for a perfect understanding of the coast line;
• Enjoy native compatibility with the FURUNO 1st Watch Wireless Radar (DRS4W) for radar overlay directly across your App's chart - Radar Module required;
• View AIS targets directly on your App's chart in real-time - AIS Module required;
• Configure your NavData panel to keep on screen the specific instrument readings that are most useful to you: COG, SOG, Pos, Accu., CTS, NEXT, TTG, DTW, XTE, VMC, ETA, TTA, DTA, Weather;
• Navigate instantly to a waypoint (Go-To tool);
• Choose the chart orientation (Course-Up or North-Up), go back instantly to your vessel (Center On vessel) and switch from 2D to a 3D full view in just one click;
• Undo/Redo feature, don’t worry about doing mistakes;
• Share your position and comments on Facebook.
The ultimate App for marine navigation.
Important Notice: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- April 28, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.4.3
- June 17, 2014 Initial release