• Less sensitive error feedback
• Bug fixes
Wet-Dry-Try, Powered by +Live Insights™, enables educators to view their students’ handwriting progress in real-time with a comprehensive suite of web-based scoring and reporting. It provides the flexibility to accommodate the majority of iPad implementations, including 1:1, BYOD, and shared device scenarios.
+Live Insights keeps track of each student’s work and allows any student to sign into any registered iPad. The app records their progress and educators can go online to access reports, view graphs, and analyze data for individual students or whole classes.
+Live Insights is currently available with apps from Handwriting Without Tears® and Get Set for School®.
Features and benefits for parents and educators:
• Setup and access student data online: Set up your +Live Insights account with one child or an entire classroom, and access reports from any computer.
• Flexible classroom implementation: Students in your class will be able to select their name in the app and start playing on any registered iPad.
• Develop a strategy for more informed instruction: Track student progress and identify problems for individuals or whole class. View charts and graphs, download data, and print reports to share with other educators.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.21
- March 19, 2015 New version 2.3
- August 22, 2015 New version 2.40