• Minor bugfixes
By some distance the biggest-selling pan-African magazine, Le Magazine De L'Afrique brings an African perspective to international reporting on the continent. Inspiring and always enlightening, Le Magazine De L'Afrique aims to cover real issues often ignored elsewhere and to correct the many misconceptions associated with the continent. Each month, Le Magazine De L'Afrique delivers the best features and commentaries on Africa and its people. An essential read for anyone serious or curious about Africa.
Please Note: This is a French language publication.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later. (iPad Only)
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- August 06, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 10, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- October 24, 2014 New version 8.1.1
- December 15, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- April 16, 2015 New version 8.3.0