SyncLight turns your iPhone into a disco light. Create a flash frequency and share it with your friends via internet. Your iPhones will flash synchronously.
SyncLight uses the Flashlight on the back of your iPhone. You also can use your screen – or both together.
Set speed by tapping the tap-field five times - SyncLight continues the frequency automatically. To create a new frequency, tap the tap-field once again five times.
Tap - Share - Connect - Have Fun
- Create flash frequencies and share them with your friends
- Create a frequency by tapping the screen
- Let your iPhone flash synchronized at the same time
- Use your camera light, your screen or both
- Beautiful design
- To share the blink rate with your friends, an Internet connection is required
- Constant use may reduce the battery life
- Certain flash frequencies can cause epileptic seizures
- June 14, 2014 Initial release