New in 3.0 version...
• New PACKS+1000 to add hundreds new plants! (available from In-App purchases)
• Now select species by categories or zones!
• New ability to mark any species as favorite.
• Several bugs fixed.
Powerful and easy to use gardening reference app enjoyed by thousands of users!!! Now with +3500 plants description included, with the most helpful information!!!
Gardening Reference Guide HD! is a simple and easy to use gardening reference guide with over +3500 plants descriptions about cultivation and requirements of hundreds flowers and plants you love!
Beautiful species of plants, with information like common name, botanical name, family, native to, light, water, soil and climate requirements, bloom time or harvest time, and much more, of every flowers and plants you enjoy.
• Powerful and easy to use with information of hundreds plants with beautiful images, descriptions, requirements, care to do, pests, and more!
• Filter plants by category, USDA Hardiness zones and Favorites.
• Search by common name, botanical name, family, light, water, soil or climate requirements.
• Print and E-mail all information of any plant directly from the app.
• Share some info to Social Networks, fast and easy in one tap.
• Personal support by E-mail to help you get the most from the app.
• And more...
We are working to improve Gardening Reference Guide HD! with new features soon.
If you want an advanced and most powerful gardening reference app check out Garden Guide HD!, now with over +9000 plants in the guide, including trees, shrubs, orchids, tropical, annuals, perennials, and over 16 categories, with the most important information, descriptions, most important care to do, most important pest or diseases, hardiness zones, planting time and propagation, the ability to add notes for each species, and much more, search in the App Store Garden Guide HD!
••••• Great app!
Truly a great app, can easily start and find out what flowers I want in my garden and under what conditions they grow best! Definitely worth its money FROM MEXICO
I really enjoy using this app as it has been so well thought out as to layout and usability. I have a degree in horticulture and find the information very accurate. No it does not have all known plants but has an excellent and large selection which is being added to all the time. Plenty of ways to add your own input too. I give it 100% for enjoyable usability. Well done you guys/gals and thanks. FROM AUSTRLIA
••••• Useful app!
There has been much work done to create this app, very useful. So, get it ASAP. FROM CANADA
••••• Do you love to garden? Want to know what the best plant choices are for a fall bloom or spring vegetable garden in your climate? Garden Guide HD is here to help. Image-rich and easy to navigate, Garden Guide HD features a friendly book-type interface and is loaded with information on cultivation and care of over 2000 plant species. Categories of plants range from ground covers to fruits and flowers. Plan your garden with confidence using this great resource app! FROM Very Useful App! - Beautiful photos and useful information. I have several apps from this developer and appreciate the updates. A future update might include an alphabetical tab bar so you don't have to scroll down the entire list. Very nice graphics! FROM UNITED STATES
- March 27, 2013 Initial release
- April 09, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 07, 2013 New version 1.3
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.5
- June 18, 2013 New version 1.6
- June 29, 2013 New version 1.7
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.0
- April 09, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 17, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 27, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 31, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 16, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 25, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 25, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 26, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 02, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 21, 2015 New version 3.0