Cmd version 1.2.0 brings:
- TCP/UDP Listener
- Multiple connection settings (destinations)
- Remote controller improvements
- Saving commands in HEX or ASCII value
- Some user interface improvements
Cmd is a simple yet powerful app which allows you to operate your electronic devices over home WiFi network.
With cmd you can:
1. Send user predefined UDP/TCP messages through app remote controller
- Message can be sent once when user taps a button
- Message can be sent continously (with specified delay) until user releases a button
- Each button can have its own assigned destination address
2. Send and receive ASCII messages with TCP/UDP client
3. Listen on specific port for incoming messages with TCP/UDP listener
Cmd app is the ideal tool for network developers and electronics enthusiasts.
- March 24, 2013 Initial release
- April 06, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- April 10, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 11, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 26, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.2.0