Added custom PIDs for Ford 6.0
Added "average" gauge to display average of custom PID.
Added digital speed display on dash board page.
Added zoom function.
Improved compatibility of OBDII adapters.
Improved trouble code read timing.
The only iPhone app does custom PID, now supports Torque custom PID file. EngineLink will turn your iPhone/iPod into vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II WIFI adapter or a low Energy Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
* Emission Test.
* See what your car is doing in real-time.
* Read and clear OBD fault codes.
* Display car performance and sensor data.
* Customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in
* Top Ranked Car App
* No in-app purchase and No subscription fees!
+ Show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code (current code, pending code and history code) like a scan tool
+ Graph data
+ MPG widget to plot real time fuel efficiency
+ Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving (mirror the display on your vehicle's windshield)
+ Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
+ Horsepower/HP & Torque / acceleration
+ Boost / vacuum gauge
+ Engine speed / Engine RPM / Engine Load /Coolant / Fuel Tank
+ Customizable dashboard
+ Full configurable GUI with user choice of dial gauge, bar gauge, plot gauge, digital gauge, and on-off gauge as display elements
+ Full custom PID support.
+ Formula support.
+ Preloaded GM and Ford PID libraries
+ Preloaded standard PID library and Prius PID libraries .
+ User can add more libraries within the app or by using iTunes File Sharing
+ Multiple ECU support. Non-CAN, 11-bit CAN, and 29-bit CAN ECU bus types
+ Multiframe data support
+ Background color option
+ Email user log function (access by long pressing custom PID screen)
+ Multiple PID formula support
+ Save and load layout
+ 0-60MPH and 0-100kM/h timer and 1/4 timer.
EngineLink supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. If in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay.
The app needs an ELM compatible Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Low Energy (for iPad3 and later) adapter to work.
You can check Developer WebSite for Adapter Guide: http://www.outdoor-apps.com/enginelink.html
*** If you have Bluetooth OBD adaptor, please contact [email protected] for instruction before you purchase this app.
Drop us an email for any suggestions/questions you may have at [email protected] We will answer.
*** Our email address ends with org. Please use the correct address to ensure timely response.
- December 04, 2014 New version 4.2
- September 05, 2014 New version 3.9
- October 11, 2013 New version 3.4
- October 10, 2013 New version 3.3
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.2
- September 19, 2013 New version 3.1
- September 09, 2013 New version 3.0
- June 10, 2013 New version 2.6
- May 15, 2013 New version 2.5
- April 02, 2013 New version 2.4
- March 22, 2013 Initial release