Fixed display issue under iOS10.
The only iOS app does custom PID, now supports Torque custom PID file. EngineLink will turn your iPad into vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II WIFI adapter or a low Energy Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
* Emission Test.
* See what your car is doing in real-time.
* Read and clear OBD fault codes.
* Display car performance and sensor data.
* Customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in
* Top Ranked Car App
* No in-app purchase and No subscription fees!
+ Show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code (current code, pending code and history code) like a scan tool
+ Graph data
+ MPG widget to plot real time fuel efficiency
+ Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving (mirror the display on your vehicle's windshield)
+ Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
+ Horsepower/HP & Torque / acceleration
+ Boost / vacuum gauge
+ Engine speed / Engine RPM / Engine Load /Coolant / Fuel Tank
+ Customizable dashboard
+ Full configurable GUI with user choice of dial gauge, bar gauge, plot gauge, digital gauge, and on-off gauge as display elements
+ Full custom PID support.
+ Formula support.
+ Preloaded GM and Ford PID libraries
+ Preloaded standard PID library and Prius PID libraries .
+ User can add more libraries within the app or by using iTunes File Sharing
+ Multiple ECU support. Non-CAN, 11-bit CAN, and 29-bit CAN ECU bus types
+ Multiframe data support
+ Background color option
+ Email user log function (access by long pressing custom PID screen)
+ Multiple PID formula support
+ Save and load layout
+ 0-60MPH and 0-100kM/h timer and 1/4 timer.
EngineLink supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. If in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay.
The app needs an ELM compatible Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Low Energy (for iPad3 and later) adapter to work.
You can check Developer WebSite for Adapter Guide: http://www.outdoor-apps.com/enginelink.html
*** If you have Bluetooth OBD adaptor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instruction before you purchase this app.
Drop us an email for any suggestions/questions you may have at email@example.com. We will answer.
*** Our email address ends with org. Please use the correct address to ensure timely response.
- March 22, 2013 Initial release
- April 02, 2013 New version 2.4
- May 15, 2013 New version 2.5
- June 10, 2013 New version 2.6
- September 09, 2013 New version 3.0
- September 19, 2013 New version 3.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 3.3
- October 11, 2013 New version 3.4
- September 05, 2014 New version 3.9
- December 04, 2014 New version 4.2
- August 29, 2015 New version 4.7
- September 16, 2015 New version 5.0
- October 24, 2015 New version 5.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 6.1