• Bug fixes
• Mobile Broadcast – Handset now can be a broadcaster
• Client Upgrade Notification
Enhanced PTT is currently supported on iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus, and requires AT&T wireless service plus monthly Enhanced PTT subscription.
AT&T Enhanced PTT is the premier enterprise-grade carrier push-to-talk solution for large or small organizations, with superior performance, features and reliability. Enhanced PTT uses next-generation Voice over IP technology to deliver one-to-one or group calls over the AT&T 3G or 4G networks or on compatible WiFi networks.
Key features of Enhanced PTT include:
* Fast call setup times and low latency
* Advanced push-to-talk features including real-time presence, Instant Personal Alerts, free/busy status and Supervisory Override
* Scalable to support large contact lists and talk groups
* Organizations can use a Corporate Admin Tool for easy management of users and groups
Enhanced PTT is available for AT&T Wireless customers only and cannot be used with international roaming. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For more information on getting started with AT&T Enhanced PTT, visit http://www.corp.att.com/enhanced-push-to-talk/iphone.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- August 15, 2014 New version 1.5
- September 13, 2014 New version 1.6
- November 20, 2014 New version 1.7
- March 18, 2015 New version 2.0
- September 30, 2015 New version 184.108.40.206
- January 09, 2016 New version 220.127.116.11
- July 04, 2016 New version 18.104.22.168
- July 26, 2016 New version 22.214.171.124
- July 29, 2016 New version 126.96.36.199
- November 08, 2016 New version 188.8.131.52