Take photos like a pro with your Sony a57. In this Guide you'll learn about the cameras features, shooting modes & metering, display settings and movie recording, playback, focus modes, menu system, color tones and creative effects and much more!
With iPad Camera Guides from QuickPro, you'll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Whether it's that birthday surprise, graduation ceremony, or your daughters' wedding day, the ability to take a photo like a Pro is within reach.
Now you have ready to go instruction of all Sony a57 camera functions and features.
Take along your iPad and while you're on the plane, enjoy a Pro training session with a QuickPro Camera Guide specialist.
This tutorial provides:
- Sony a57 features and basic photography training
- Sony a57 camera body and features.
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Sony a57 camera.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Introduction to the Sony a57
- Camera Tour
- Image Quality & File Management
- Shooting Modes, Metering & Exposure
- Display Settings & Movie Recording
- Focus Modes & Image Sharpness
- Menu System
- Color Tone & Creative Effects
- Using the Built-in Flash
- Review & Scenarios
- June 15, 2014 Initial release