RealAlphabet is a unique union of technology and its use in education. It uses the phone camera and the alphabet found in our world to introduce children to letters.
*Find Alphabet* challenges the child to find the letters indicated from around, making letter identifying easier. Use it in your study or at the grocery stores, learning fun every where.
- Find the shown letter from surrounding world.
- A Fun, seek game
- Takes the abstraction out and makes understanding letters concrete for the kids.
- 2 choices make it easier to distinguish between upper and lowercase letters
A great introduction to the CVC words. A CVC word is a word containing a consonant, then a vowel, then a final consonant. It helps the children with phonemic awareness.
- Three levels to meet ll skill levels.
- A fun way to learn the reading skills.
Word family is a group of words sharing the same rime helping the learner recognize word patterns
- 24 Most popular word family words
- beautifully presented to make the concept of patterns clearer in words and images
- June 14, 2014 Initial release