- Zoom in and out by pinching the preview window
- Control brightness by panning left & right on the preview window
From the creators of the revolutionary Chameleon Clock comes AmbiHue. Now you can dynamically control the colour of your PhiIips Hue bulbs based on input from your device's camera.
You may have seen those high-end televisions that feature ambient backlighting where the TV casts a wash of light on the wall behind itself, changing colour according to what's on the screen. Now you can recreate the same effect for considerably less cost in your own home!
All you need is a set of PhiIips Hue bulbs. Place one or more bulbs behind your TV, launch AmbiHue and point your device's camera at the screen. Now watch your bulbs change colour in response to the on-screen action!
Research has shown that dynamic backlighting helps focus your attention on the TV screen - but let's be honest, we don't really care about that, it just looks cool.
Of course you don't need to use AmbiHue with your TV, you can just use it as a fun way to control the colour of your PhiIips Hue bulbs to create dynamic mood lighting effects.
Why not point the camera at your clothes to match your lighting to your wardrobe? Or point it out the window so your home lighting changes to match the sunset?
*** Please note - you'll need to own some PhiIips Hue bulbs otherwise this app will be of no use to you at all ***
- Dynamically controls the colour of your PhiIips Hue bulbs based on input from your device's camera.
- Easily select which bulbs you want to use with AmbiHue
- Turn bulbs on/off from within AmbiHue
- Built in help screen
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 17, 2013 Initial release