Fixed DICE+ connectivity issues.
Better integration with Powered Board Games application.
Small fixes and improvements.
Ludo was originated in India by 6th century. Variations of the game made it to England during the late 19th century. This game is known under many different names: e.g. Parcheesi, Sorry!, Aggravation and Trouble.
Now, in the 21st century, it’s time for this game to get its electronic version! From now on you will be able to race your four tokens on you tablet, smartphone or Smart TV.
Just roll an electronic die and enjoy all the advantages that multimedia and software can offer. Get your friends together and have fun.
- Beautiful 3D environment graphics
- 3D view
- 2D view
- DICE+ Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/PoweredBoardGames
- DICE+ website: http://dicepl.us/
- Twitter: @DicePlus
Contact us at: [email protected]
If you have any QUESTIONS, please send us an E-MAIL - don't use the comment section below for questions - we can't ANSWER them. Use this e-mail address: [email protected]
- April 30, 2013 Initial release
- June 05, 2013 New version 1.1
- June 12, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 25, 2013 New version 1.3
- August 30, 2013 New version 1.4