• Support of iOS 7.
• Additional language, Croatian, is now available.
Turn your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into a personal interpreter for up to 33 languages.
“Phrasebook- over 30 languages“is based on the popular app "Travel Interpreter". The difference between these two apps is in the option to purchase only necessary languages instead of buying all 33 languages in “Travel Interpreter”. French and Japanese are already a part of the free phrasebook. Other additional languages you can purchase directly from the app.
The "Phrasebook" is a talking, illustrated phrasebook, which translates English words and phrases into 33 languages. The app offers you the unique opportunity to communicate abroad without any special language skills, as it can simply speak the translation as required. Easily understandable illustrations make communication even easier.
You can use the app to order plane tickets, book hotel rooms, find a repair shop for your car or order a meal in a restaurant without any language skills at all. More than 2,200 phrases and words are included for each language, all of which are clearly categorized according to the respective topic; such as customs, hotel, service, driving, car services, sightseeing, entertainment, eating and drinking, sport and leisure.
The integrated search function makes it even easier to find what you need. If, for example, you want to book a single room in a hotel, simply key in "single" and the phrase "I would like to book a single room" already appears on the screen.
• More than 2,200 illustrated phrases and words with audio tracks are included per language.
• Up to 33 target languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian, Croatioan and Ukrainian.
• French and Japanese are already included for free.
• All phrases are spoken by native speakers.
• Precise and simple categories organized into topics and sub-topics.
• Fast full-text search function, including for partial words.
• No internet connection required for use. All content stored on the device.
• Each entry is illustrated, making communication even easier.
• Very easy to use by young and old.
• Includes phonetic characters for the following languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi, Farsi and Thai.
• Favorites category for saving words and phrases in to your own list.
• Exercise based on the flashcard drill concept,so that you can learn words and phrases from your favorites list.
• Function that allows you to slow down playback speed of foreign words and phrases.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release