• Around 300 of the most common English words and phrases are now available for 33 languages free of charge.
• Share Button lets you send any phrase with image to your friends in social media.
This free app is a talking, illustrated phrasebook which translates around 300 of the most common words and phrases into 33 languages. It gives you the unique ability to communicate abroad without any language skills, as it can simply speak the desired phrase in translation. Simple to understand illustrations help make communication even easier.
Advanced versions of the phrasebooks, with more than 2,200 illustrated words and phrases, are available within the app. You also can purchase the set containing all 33 target languages.
• About 300 of the most common illustrated words and phrases with audio tracks for each language.
• 33 target languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian, Croatioan and Ukrainian.
• All phrases are spoken by native speakers.
• Precise and simple categories organized into topics and sub-topics.
• Share Button lets you send any phrase with images to your friends in social media.
• Fast full-text search function, including for partial words.
• No internet connection required for use. All content stored on the device.
• Each entry is illustrated, making communication even easier.
• Very easy to use by young and old.
• Includes phonetic spelling for the following languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi, Farsi and Thai.
• Favorites category for saving words and phrases in to your own list.
• Exercise based on the flashcard drill concept, so that you can learn words and phrases from your favorites list.
• Function that allows you to slow down playback speed of foreign words and phrases.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- July 04, 2016 New version 1.7