Explore three different IO module types; the Data Module, the DS Module, and the Power Module. Also new to this version are a "full module" AR view mode, and an updated interface.
The IO.AR application allows you to virtually explore the IO.Anywhere™ Data Module. Learn more about the advanced hardware and software components of the Data Module using the Augmented Reality mode to bring them to life. IO.AR also features an interactive 360 degree explore mode to view detailed specifications of the Module.
How to use the Augmented Reality mode:
1. Launch the IO.AR app and tap on the 'Get Markers' button.
2. Download the PDF.
3. Print the images (markers) from the PDF or use view them on another display.
4. Tap the 'Augmented Reality' button and point the camera towards the printed or on-screen markers from the PDF.
- March 20, 2013 Initial release
- October 18, 2013 New version 1.5