Now compatible with iOS 9.2.
The app must be updated and started at least once before upgrading to iOS 9.2.
* Please note that the app will no longer open and you will be required to re-register the software token in the event that you upgrade to iOS 9.2 before updating and launching the app.
* Your emergency removal password is required to re-register the software token.
The SQUARE ENIX Software Token is an application designed to strengthen the security of user accounts for playing online games by generating and requiring One-Time Passwords when logging in.
- What are One-Time Passwords?
- A Square Enix account is required to use this application
(* You must also have purchased either FINAL FANTASY XI or FINAL FANTASY XIV and registered the accompanying registration codes to your account)
- Getting a Square Enix account
To register this application to an account, you will first need to log in to the Square Enix account management system and follow the instructions on the "One-Time Password" page.
- Square Enix account management system
- March 28, 2013 Initial release
- December 05, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- December 14, 2015 New version 1.2.0