- The display language can now be changed after registration.
- The display language will be set to your operating system's default language upon updating the software token.
The SQUARE ENIX Software Token is an application designed to strengthen the security of user accounts for playing online games by generating and requiring One-Time Passwords when logging in.
- What are One-Time Passwords?
- A Square Enix account is required to use this application
(* You must also have purchased either FINAL FANTASY XI or FINAL FANTASY XIV and registered the accompanying registration codes to your account)
- Getting a Square Enix account
To register this application to an account, you will first need to log in to the Square Enix account management system and follow the instructions on the "One-Time Password" page.
- Square Enix account management system
- March 28, 2013 Initial release
- December 05, 2014 New version 1.1.0