What's NewSupport for sharing documents with other apps
App DescriptionBINARY LEAF - NOW PRINTING IS GREEN
View your documents on your mobile device by simply printing them. With binary Leaf you can print from any Windows desktop application directly (via Wi-Fi) to your tablet or mobile device.
You just need the 'binary Leaf printer' installed on your computer, and the 'binary Leaf App' installed on your mobile device.
The 'binary Leaf printer' for Windows you can download for free from http://www.binarypeople.de/leaf
HOW TO USE:
1 - Install & start the 'binary Leaf App'
2 - Download & install the 'binary Leaf printer'
3 - Open a document or webpage you want to view on your mobile device
4 - Print it (as you would usually do it)
5 - Pick the 'binary Leaf printer' as target printer
6 - A tool that helps you to select your mobile device and the folder will appear
7 - Click on 'Start print'
8 - View your document on your mobile device
Read more information on http://www.binarypeople.de/leaf/support.html
Contact us via http://www.binarypeople.de/leaf/contactus.html
* Zero configuration: No need to tinker with IP addresses.
Your mobile device is automatically detected!
* Folder management: Create a folder hierarchy to structure your print-outs!
* Easy client installation: Download our installer, run it and you are done!
* The 'binary Leaf App' (Android & iOS) has an integrated viewer!
* The print-outs are stored in PDF format: You can open them with the 'Adobe Reader App'
and take your notes!
binary Leaf also supports your BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategy!
Enable your employees to print their business documents directly to their own tablets or mobile devices.
* For the 'binary Leaf printer' you need Windows XP >=SP2, Windows Vista, 7 or 8.
* You need to have your computer and your mobile device on the same Wi-Fi network.
August 28, 2013 New version 1.0.1
April 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
March 16, 2013 Initial Release