What's New- Updated for new SDK.
- Text updates
- Minor bug fixes
App DescriptionDo you like learning about the Norwegian Monarchy? If you do, then you have come to the right place. Inside you will find an exhaustive list of all of them. Better yet, your experience is not limited to what we provide, as the application ties directly into web services to provide additional images and other resources so you can continue to explore and learn. Search for keywords, bookmark your favorites, browse images, and have a lot of fun. You might even learn something!
Top Features Include:
- List of every Norwegian Monarch with images
- Note taking built in
- Browse additional images and even view them full screen.
- Adaptive web server search algorithm provides constantly better image results for base thumbnails.
- Full text search.
- Browse by chronological order.
- Personal favorites list.
- Full support for Retina display, iPhone 5, etc.
- Explore further with integrated web searching. No need to leave the application.
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
You know what is annoying? When people make you buy a separate app for the iPhone and then again for the iPad by adding an XL on the end of the name. We do not do this to you. This is a universal app that will work on both your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch at no extra cost to you.
Speaking of the iPad version of the application, we went all out and put the entire iPad screen to use. We love the way the app runs on the iPad and we hope you will too.
This app is written by a small company, so you know we care about the app and will work our hearts out to keep it running great for years to come. If you have a good idea for the next version, let us know and we will do our best to add it in.
Talking about money is normally the awkward part of any business transaction. In our case, we are happy to skip that and let you know that we are only charging you .99 cents for our app. We hope you like it as much as we do.
August 16, 2014 New version 7.0
January 29, 2014 New version 5.0
September 26, 2013 New version 4.0
August 28, 2013 New version 3.0
May 12, 2013 New version 2.0
March 16, 2013 Initial Release