Thanks for all your feedback. Keep it coming!
We have added "Upcoming" -- which shows all the things that Osito is actively keeping an eye on for you. By pulling down on your feed, you can see which meetings Osito sees, which commutes it has discovered, which flights it has found, and much more!
Also, we have fixed a number of bugs in this update:
- Reduced battery consumption
- Fixed "logout" bug
- Fixed random crashes
- Cleaned up some visual inconsistencies
Feature requests? Ideas? Feedback - shoot us an email at [email protected]
Osito: Helping you stay one step ahead
Featured in All Things D, CNET, Forbes, MIT Tech Review, Pandodaily, TechCrunch and more, Osito is a predictive intelligence application that proactively brings you the information you need so that you can stay one step ahead every day.
Unlike other applications, services or even personal assistants, Osito learns what you need to know based on the information you provide it -- including your location, updates from your calendar, email and your daily routine. This means that Osito can provide you useful, personalized insights like a heads up there's a traffic jam 20 minutes before your usual departure time or a weather alert before you leave for a lunch meeting.
How Osito Works
The magic of Osito is that you can forget we're even there until we have an update for you. Osito sends you personalized push notifications only when you need them to help you make faster, smarter choices throughout your day.
- Hate traffic? Once Osito learns your daily commute, it'll alert you to any delays or accidents on your commute -- suggesting you leave earlier or even try an alternate route.
- Travel details covered: Osito will alert you to your flight 24-hours before departure and as your pulling up to the airport, deliver your travel itinerary and boarding pass. When you land, Osito will deliver your hotel information or suggest the number of a local taxi -- saving you from searching through emails to get where you need to go.
- Forgot an umbrella? Osito saves you the step of checking the weather -- whether it's for your upcoming local work week or if you're traveling on vacation in a few days.
- Running late? Osito will let you know when you need to leave for your next meeting to make it on time.
Thoughts? Feedback? Send us a note at: [email protected]
- April 19, 2013 Initial release
- May 23, 2013 New version 1.4.14