What's New- Bug fixes associated with log in process.
- Updated sync functionality. The application will now require the phone to be connected to Wi-Fi in order to sync photos and contact information with the dashboard. (The small-size location information will still be sent over cellular networks.) This update will significantly decrease the amount of cellular data used by the application.
App DescriptionNow Constant GuardÂ® by XFINITYÂ® offers Family Sense(TM) to help you guide your kids on how to protect their privacy, reputation and safety when using PCs or mobile devicesâ€”from texting to social networking. Review posts, texts and Tweets all in one place, and even get alerts around questionable posts and cyber-bullying. Plus, locate your kids on a map with a single click and set location-based rules, so you know they're safe wherever they go.
The XFINITY Family Sense mobile application for iPhoneÂ® mobile devices is a component of the Family Sense product. Enrollment in XFINITY Internet and Family Sense is required in order to get the activation code for this mobile application. To learn more about Family Sense and enroll, visit http://constantguard.comcast.net/protection-for-your-family.
Download the new Family Sense mobile app to your child's smartphone and gain insight to your child's digital life without having to check their phone:
- Easily review mobile contacts and images to help guide your kidâ€™s smartphone use.
- Help your child make smart decisions around personal data when posting and engaging with friends on social networks.
- An online dashboard that lets you see your kidâ€™s public and private profiles, social and mobile activities, photos, contacts, and even location.
- Receive email or text alerts regarding potentially risky online situations, including cyber-bullying.
- Track the location of your kidâ€™s GPS-enabled device on a Family Map, schedule check-ins, and set up geo-fencing rules to know when your child reaches or departs specific locations.*
- Stay up-to-date with translations of non-intuitive "teen speak" in text messages.
- Get information, tools and tips to guide your child towards a positive digital reputation.
- Connect up to four (4) children profiles.
With these exciting features, Family Sense is another reason why Constant Guard by XFINITY delivers the most comprehensive online protection of any Internet provider!
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
October 30, 2013 New version 1.3
September 06, 2013 New version 1.2
May 06, 2013 New version 1.1
April 01, 2013 Initial Release