iOS 8.0 compatibility issues fixed.
Welcome to our fun world! There are playful snowmen on green summer meadows, and bright stars shining in the blue, blue sky, and juicy oranges hanging on firs and apple-trees. Find out what's odd with all those colourful pictures!
Tap on the wrong objects to watch them leave. When there are no odd objects any more, the image springs to life!
The app helps young kids to learn the seasons and the usual positions of everyday objects (as the Sun, Moon) better and is great for a kid's attention and logic improvement and also is fun and entertaining:
- Simple interface;
- Odd objects leave in many funny ways;
- Odd items change every time you play;
- Animated reward when the puzzle is solved!
3 levels of difficulty:
- 1 star: 1 obvious odd, easy to spot;
- 3 stars: 3 smaller odd items;
- 7 stars: 7 odds, sometimes they are tiny or hidden, so it's really difficult to find them!
This is a Lite version with some limitations:
- you get only 3 pictures in a row;
- you get puzzles from a limited set of 15 puzzles;
- odd objects does change like they do in the full version.
The app contains one in-app (full version).
- includes more than 180 puzzles;
- 15 puzzles in a row for each level of difficulty.
- there are more types of odd objects than in this lite version.
If your kid likes this app you also may be interested in our 123 Count With Me! educational animated puzzles aimed at teaching kids to count in 27 languages - in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Cantonese and many more.
We have a large collection of animated shape puzzles for kids of different ages, from tiny toddlers to preteens, aimed at fine motor skills development. Our series of Animated Shapes Puzzles is great for a kid's creativity and imagination.
We used our ABC Magnetic Board which contains letters, numbers, shapes and numerous toys to create all those apps!
If you have a problem with our app please do not hesitate to contact us - we email you back in no later than 48 hours (usually just a few hours).
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.2