App Description*** There is a missing resource that cause application crash. A Patch is waiting for AppStore Review Process. We apologize for this bug. ***
This is the FIRST app in the AppStore that does NOT use GPS to remember the path back to your car, only gyroscope required. No other gadgets required.
@Always having trouble remembering the route back to your car? Do you use underground car parks? Has the GPS been draining your battery? Have you tried countless GPS based apps that do not work when there is no GPS signal? Not to mention that it drains your battery. In addition, the car remote does not help much in your effort to locate your car, click here and click everywhere and still nothing! Well, you will love this app as it records the path you made from the parking lot to the building.
iWalks will automatically shows your route back to your car. iWalks helps you to take a picture and make note of the parking lot, the route from the parking lot to the building, and a picture and note of the building entrance. For the return route, it will take care of substituting right turns for left turns and vice versa.
iWalks solves your "where did I parked" problem in 3 simple steps
Step 1: Take a picture and make some notes of where you parked
Step 2: Hold & Walk (iPhone at Half an arm length away from body)
Step 3: Take a picture of and make some notes of the entrance to the building
iWalks is the only app you need to help you to keep track of pictures and notes to show you where you parked and the building entrance that you used. It even shows the route back to your car. No GPS required. iWalks is the only app in the AppStore that helps you navigate back to your parking using only the Gyroscope built into iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4S. This is a really ground breaking application of technology to help you solve your "where did I parked my car" problem.
iWalks uses the built-in gyroscope in iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S, and it will work in underground/basement car parks. No GPS required and no battery drain issue. The only mandatory requirement is to hold your iPhone at half arms length in front from your body (chest/abdomen level). iWalks produces a simple turn-by-turn walking direction and beast of all, there is no complex maps to read.
* Work in underground car parks. Works even when GPS based solutions fails!
* NO GPS required, and no battery drain worries.
* Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4S
* Uses gyroscope to record turn based information.
* Gyroscope is built into all iPhone 5 and iPhone 4/4S
* Multiple user interface themes available, something for everyone
* No complex maps to read, just simple turn by turn directions
* No magnetic compass required.
* No indoor GPS required.
* No calibration required (NOTICE: This App assumes that your movements are similar to a reasonable person. The iPhone must be held half an arms length away from the chest. User movements that are impaired or very slow should use other solutions.)
Notice: This is NOT a personal safety application. You are responsible for your own personal safety, especially when in car parks.
May 15, 2013 New version 1.5
April 20, 2013 New version 1.4
March 20, 2013 New version 1.3
March 11, 2013 Initial Release