The Flying Alphabetinis is a word game for kids to play with the whole family. The first turn-based multi-player word puzzle game for children, The Flying Alphabetinis brings Circus fun to fast paced word creation.
Who are the Alphabetinis? Alphabetinis are tiny acrobats with letters on their bellies. Alphabetinis hop, flip and repel into a stunt formation, called a letter jumble. Then the fun begins!
Get a head start in the game with a 5000 coin bonus!
Start finding words quickly. Picture flash card appear, spell those words. Players that guess, find and trace the flash card words fastest score huge points and bragging rights with family and friends!
The game features Stunts like Super Chill, Cannonball, Super Crystal Ball, or Mind Reader that power up the play and makes finding words as fun as a Three Ring Circus! Stunts can be earned through play or purchased through in-app-purchase.
Alphabetinis is designed to be played by two players. Each person takes a 2 minute turn. The game board is dynamic, so every round is a whole new experience and the game is leveled to allow for children of all ages and their parents to play and feel a sense of accomplishment, having fun, and making new words.
Alphabetinis Deluxe includes additional content through In-App-Purchase.
The Flying Alphabetinis Deluxe is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release