Bug fixes and optimized graphics
This App is part of our Useful Health Tools subscription service. With the right tools, you'll be on your way to better health.
Get a usefulhealthtools.com subscription. Create one account and get a suite of 9 health apps to use on your computer, tablet and smartphone.
- Universal – Breathing
- Universal – Fitness
- Universal – Yoga for Asthma
- Universal – Yoga for Migraines
- Universal – Yoga for Insomnia
- Universal – Yoga for Back Pain
- Universal – Weight Loss Yoga
- Universal – Office Yoga
- Universal - Meditation
Create your account at http://www.usefulhealthtools.com to gain access to all these apps and get started. With our "Pay What You Want" model - you pick the price.
Universal - Yoga For Backpain
A structured series of yoga poses which aim to improve flexibility and strength, and reduce back pain.
- Draws upon traditional hatha yoga and was formulated by an expert in ancient yogic methods.
- The program guides you through several yoga poses while emphasizing correct breathing methods.
- Follow the Virtual 3D Yoga Instructor as she guides you through each individual session.
- Guided by musical cues that enforce the proper timing and synchronizes your movements with your breathing.
- Change the settings from Beginner to Advanced as you progress through the course.
- Choose from 5 different Music styles that transport you to a more relaxing place.
- Voice instruction option now available for users new to yoga.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
Yoga asanas include:
-Veerabhadrasana (Warrior Pose) – intermediate
-Utkasana (Chair Pose) – intermediate
-Ustrasana (Downward dog)
-Pavana Muktasana (Wind Release Pose)
-Supta Matsyendrasana (Floor Twist)
-Setu Bandha (Bridge)
-Bhujangasana (Snake Pose)
-Dhanurasana (Bow Pose) – intermediate
-Shavasana (Corpse Pose) – intermediate
- July 30, 2014 New version 1.9
- June 10, 2014 Initial release