App DescriptionDownload London Transport Live for up-to-date trip planning details and maps for using underground (tube), bus, tram, DLR, regional public transport and ferry services across greater metropolitan London area .
Say you're standing somewhere in London and want to know how to get Home: Our "Take me Home" button calculates your trip with just one click right back to your Home - from any location in and around London
You want to go to another destination? Just use our auto complete function for stations and street names including post code and street name search. All it takes is few taps to find your journey out. Your last destinations are automatically stored as favourites. Next time you will need just one click to plan your trip.
Our map view displays the complete London public transport network on your IPhone / IPad, you can zoom, scroll and select your next departure or see your walking directions to the next Station.
With this app you can do:
* Coprehensive trip calculation to any Location in and around London
* See all services departing next from any location
* Search for any destination (Station or Street)
* Tailor trip plans to use a certain transport mode or plan wheelchair accessible trips
* London Tube,bus, tram, DLR, regional public transport Map with Fare Zones
• London Tube Map with Fare Zones
• TfL Journey Planner
• Live departure boards
• Live Tube, DLR and Overground,Buses,Road,River,Coaches,Trams,Rail Service Status and reason
• Oyster card balance and top-up points
• Barclays Cycle Hire
• Congestion charge
• Step by step walking directions
• Tube status “Now”, “Later” and “Weekend”
• One tap “Book Nearby Minicab” shortcut
• Cycle Hire and Tube push notifications
• Details of roadworks and accidents
• Station facilities and step free access
• Address book integration
• Printable journey plans
• ...and much more!
Transport for London on your iPhone! Traveling in or around London? This is the app for you.
See for yourself why Transport for London has been rated ★★★★★ by hundreds of users and remains the #1 "What's Hot" Travel app!
March 14, 2013 Initial Release