☆ Fixes for iOS 5
☆ Performance improvements
Scan and fax from your iPhone and iPad. It's that simple, that easy. Throw away the clunky machine on your desk. Toss the paper.
Scanner uses special algorithms to transform a photo into a flatbed-quality scan. It detects the borders of the page, corrects the perspective, and removes remove shadows to give you unbelievable scans.
WHAT CAN I SCAN?
• Business cards
• Scan in color, document, or grayscale mode
• Adjust brightness and rotation
• Supports multiple document sizes
• Scan multiple pages at once
• Organize your scans into folders
• Email PDFs or JPGs
• Sync across devices with iCloud
• Access documents via WiFi or WebDAV
AVOCADO SCANNER PRO
• Password protect PDFs
• Automatically back up to iCloud, Dropbox, or Box
• Fax to over a dozen different countries (small in-app purchase)
• Print via Airprint
• No watermarks in PDF
FOR BEST RESULTS:
✚ Hold the camera steady, or enable camera stabilization in settings
✚ Make sure you have enough light, or use the flash.
✚ Make the object as large as possible in the picture you take
✚ Scan against a dark, contrasting background
✚ Did you know that you can scan multiple pages at once by clicking the multipage button?
Use this app on an iPad 3 or higher, iPhone 4S or higher. Older models will work, but have lower resolution cameras which will result in poorer scans.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release