Storama = Story + Panorama
Panoramas aren't just for landscapes anymore!
Use Storama to combine the best of multiple exposure photography and wide frame panoramas to create a story all of your own.
Take a traditional panorama by shooting photos in a sequence. Perfect for landscapes or long horizontal compositions.
Create a unique story panorama (a Storama!): Use Storama as a regular camera app and take photos like normal. Storama will automatically merge your photos into a seamless photo booth strip. Perfect for parties, outdoor activities, or any scene with lots of action.
Use Storama to tell a story of connected people and events or to show contrast between different things.
- Storama allows you to take up to 5 photos.
- Semi-transparent guide remembers your previous photo and helps you line it up each shot perfectly for a smooth composition
- Storama photos can be saved in both the in-app gallery or your camera roll
- Clean and intuitive user interface with a unique retro-camera skin
- 11 beautifully designed filters that include vintage colors, lo-fi grain, desaturation, crisp monochrome, retro cross-processing, and more!
- Click on the scissors icon to edit and delete shots from your in-progress Storama . Don’t let an accidental or bad photo ruin your final Storama!
- Geotagging location enabled
- May 21, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 08, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 06, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 18, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 01, 2013 Initial release