Minuscule: Valley of the Lost Ants
Big update based on the new movie "minuscule, Valley of the Lost Ants", with twice the content!
- 4 new locations: River, Gallery, Anthill and Doll House, with new obstacles, and mighty Red Ants!
- new missions to unlock !
- collect pieces of sugar to win tickets !
- new video samples to unlock, excerpt from the movie
- "Private life" location always available (Meadow, Kitchen, Forest and Basement).
- Bug fixes from version 2.1.0
Enter the tiny, but totally exciting world of Minuscule!
This racing app follows the story of a mischievous Ladybug, an angry Fly, an army of Red Ants and many more interesting insects. At each level, you must race and dodge to collect coins – and unlock new environments to explore. What tiny wonders will you discover in your travels?
Each world offers 8 races with new powers and insects to earn. Zip through busy worlds filled with Bees, Grasshoppers, Butterflies, Dragonflies and Spiders – and learn fun facts about each of the 19 insects you meet.
Mini games in between each race allow you to earn more coins. With coins you can get hearts (to recover when stunned) and swatters (to repel the fly).
Daily gift: each day receive one or several tickets for more fun!
Catch rings to unlock the descriptions of all the wonderful characters of the minuscule animated series.
This game is free-to-play; the first world is fully available to your kids (including the first world of Valley of the Lost Ants). If they like it, you can use in-app-purchasing (with Fingerprint parental control) to unlock the next worlds and upgrade boosters, so they can get a more enjoyable experience.
“minuscule - the private life of insects”, and “Minuscule: Bugs on the Run! - Valley of the Lost Ants!" are the official tablet and smartphone games of the “minuscule” animated series from French studio Futurikon. This game is co-produced by Fingerprint and Happy Blue Fish.
Minuscule: Valley of the Lost Ants is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- May 03, 2013 Initial release
- May 11, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- June 09, 2013 New version 1.4.2
- October 27, 2013 New version 1.7.0
- February 21, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- March 01, 2014 New version 2.1.1