- Brand new look and content for iOS 7
- Get the latest iPad news from within the app
- Five new tutorials
- Many small bug fixes, optimizations and improvements
Guide for iPad is a revolutionary guidebook app packed with tips and tuition that reveal the secrets to using your iPad
In this FREE version you'll learn about the iPad hardware, how to use Multi-Touch gestures, how to talk to Siri, how to use AirDrop in iOS 7, how to split the keyboard in two for easier typing and much, much more.
Once you've finished you'll find an interactive quiz to test your knowledge.
All of this is achieved by completely redesigning the guidebook with a modern, flat design that removes faux textures, bezels and gradients. Chapters are colour-coded, animated text fades and moves across the screen, and interactive content makes learning easy and fun.
By focusing on the user experience and stripping out unnecessary features, you'll find it easier to focus on what’s important: discovering new ways to use your iPad.
- FREE, regular tutorials, chapters and updates
- A re-imagining of what a guide should be
- Bold design, animation, interactive tutorials and quizzes
- A great way to show off the magical capabilities of iPad
With up-to-date information on iPad, iPad mini and iOS 7, this is the perfect app for both beginners and intermediate users.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release