Fitness. Simplified - Featured on the iTunes Store; “simple and uncluttered” - AppPicker.com; Featured by Red Bull Brazil on Gizmodo; Recommended by AppAdvice.
thirtyaday fitness is a minimalistic fitness tracker for Calisthenics. It follows a simple concept. Pick 3 exercises, do 30 repetitions a day then track it. All in an elegant clutter free interface. You'll start seeing you progress quickly and stay motivated. There are 20 exercises including the 7 minute workout timer. You can choose from exercises like push ups, sit ups, squats, curl ups, lunges etc.
The human body is a remarkable thing. It can use itself to build strength, endurance, increase flexibility and burn fat through the use of Calisthenics exercises. No equipment is nesesary, and the exercises can be performed anywhere there is enough space to move in.
• Equipment free
Choose from a list of workouts that can be done hassle free anytime anywhere.
• Visualize your achievements
Track your workouts by viewing your weekly stats on each exercise.
• Go at your own pace
Easily customize how easy or hard you start. Repetitions are easily changed.
• Know How
WikiHow links are provided for when you need to freshen up on proper technique.
• Never forget
Set up as many different weekly reminders as you need. Mondays at 7am but Tuesdays at 9am, no problem.
- April 12, 2014 New version 1.31
- March 21, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 20, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- August 15, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- August 11, 2013 New version 1.2
- August 05, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 05, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 28, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 04, 2013 Initial release