What's New- Improved News Section
- Added Purchase and Sell Alerts
- Bug Fixes
App Description"Helps you track what big name investors like Warren Buffett, John Paulson, and David Einhorn, are doing in their portfolios" - Wall Street Journal
"I wish all SEC filings were presented with iBillionaires sexy design." - Forbes
"Users can plug in their own holdings, the app offers suggestions based on what the billionaires are doing." - MarketWatch
The stock market is volatile. It forces investors to often have to decide to buy, sell or hold a stock. There is a lot of anxiety involved in making investment decisions.
iBillionaire helps regular investors make smarter investment decisions by providing them with Investment Ideas from financial Billionaires.
10 Billionaire Portfolios and more coming soon!
Get the Portfolios filed to the SEC of 10 Billionaires including Warren Buffett, John Paulson, Daniel Loeb, David Einhorn, Chase Coleman, and many more.
Compare with Billionaires
Add your favorite stocks and create a personal Portfolio. iBillionaire analyzes your personal portfolio and compares it with Billionaire investors. It gives you insights of how well diversified your portfolio is, and what you can do to improve your performance by comparing you with the Billionaires.
Billionaires Top Holdings, Recent Sells, and Latest Picks.
With a tap see the Top holdings of the Billionaires, recent stock Picks and Latest Sells. Get the best Investment ideas from financial Billionaires in a few seconds.
Our Monthly plan is an auto-renewable monthly subscription and is valid for 30 days for $2.99. Our Yearly plan is a yearly subscription and is valid for 365 days for $19.99
The premium membership includes access to all the Billionaires Portfolios, and unlimited personalized daily alerts.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by you, the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Learn more about our Premium Membership visit www.iBillionaire.me/premium
Learn more about our Terms and Conditions visit www.iBillionaire.me/tos
March 07, 2014 New version 1.7.3
February 28, 2014 New version 1.7.2
February 15, 2014 New version 1.7.0
February 01, 2014 New version 1.6.9
January 29, 2014 New version 1.6.8
December 14, 2013 New version 1.6.5
November 30, -0001 Initial Release