pulse, n. ( /pʌls/)
1. a single disturbance that moves through a medium from one point to the next point;
2. Any of a series of intermittent occurrences characterized by a brief sudden change in a quantity;
3. The rhythmical throbbing of arteries produced by the regular contractions of the heart, especially as palpated at the wrist or in the neck;
4. The perceptible emotions or sentiments of a group of people;
5. A brief sudden change in a normally constant quantity;
6. A regular or rhythmical beating;
7. A single beat or throb;
- June 06, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 26, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 10, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- March 31, 2013 Initial release