- Rich push notifications added
- Improvements on magazine reader
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $6.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $11.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $18.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- March 21, 2013 Initial release
- April 12, 2014 New version 3.0.7
- June 27, 2014 New version 3.1
- July 13, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- September 27, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- June 26, 2015 New version 4.3
- June 30, 2016 New version 6.0
- December 10, 2016 New version 6.10